Fannie Mae Conforming Loan Limits for 2007
Single-Family Mortgage Loan Limits effective January 1, 2007:
- One-family loans: $417,000
- Two-family loans: $533,850
- Three-family loans: $645,300
- Four-family loans: $801,950
Note: One- to four- family mortgages in Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands are 50 percent higher than the limits for the rest of the country.
- In Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands: $312,750
This entry was posted by David on November 29, 2006 at 2:19 pm, and is filed under Uncategorized. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.