New PIMCO 1-3 Yr Treasury ETF
Pimco 1-3 Year U.S. Treasury Index Fund (TUZ) will have an expense ratio of 0.09%. This compares favorably to iShares Lehman 1-3 Year Treasury Bond ETF’s expense ratio of 0.15%.
This is the first of seven ETFs that PIMCO has in the pipeline. I am esspecially looking forward to the ETFs that allow greater maturity management with TIPs.
- Pimco 3-7 Year U.S. Treasury Index Fund
- Pimco 7-15 Year U.S. Treasury Index Fund
- Pimco 15+ Year U.S. Treasury Index Fund
- Pimco Broad U.S. TIPS Index Fund
- Pimco Short Maturity U.S. TIPS Index Fund
- Pimco Long Maturity U.S. TIPS Index Fund
This entry was posted by David on June 16, 2009 at 10:02 am, and is filed under Investing. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.